Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Johnny Depp's Aspirations

Johnny says that he wants to grow into a man with a beer belly! Oh sigh...... How hot can that man be?? He's so "abnormally normal"! People are trying to avoid the pot belly, but he actually wants it?!

Sigh... I guess celebrities can be anything they want and is still loved.

Coz I like him even more after he said that. Hehe....

Ooh! Honk! If You're Malaysian is such a lovely book! Haha! I could relate to the stories so much (maybe because I'm a typical M'sian) and can even see myself in some of the situations she's written about! Haha! I'm definitely M'sian :p

Cheers!
p/s: I hate PMS..

3 comments:

atheeva aida said...

'into the unknown 'to johnny

journey 'into the unknown*
journey 'that takes place every now n then.
n I find, aah! that I am walking on a path - the path 'or this desire, which is subtle but strong...

from a link to copy a picture (found on google images 'under the search - mirror photography)
saw - view full profile n I...visited (somewhere in flow)
...saw - blogs - blah...blah...
something...somthing...
random tots...this attracted me...n I went...or being taken furtherto read...johnny depp's aspirations... ... ...(rang 'my head!)...then another quick thought...may be some add or fan's words for the hottie...
but reading out that... Johnny says that he wants to grow into a man with a beer belly! Oh sigh...... How hot can that man be?? He's so "abnormally normal"! People are trying to avoid the pot belly, but he actually wants it?!

took me into a trip of its kind.desiring to know johnny has been there ever since...it is something that started without me knowing about it...why?!who nose!?and its strange to know how johnny's presence nourishes me!

its raining - again, here in 'delhi 'india 'one earth!!!
aah! thunders...I feel the rain n these strong thunders
have some strong connection with this heart...





joy johnny
____________________
atheeva aida

joyceneoh said...

haha! you found my blog through a google search for mirror photography?! Random tots interested you?! Wahaha!!

I'm so so happy (goodness knows why... ^___^)

Yes, Johnny is a man of mystery. Indeed. You just grow to like him don't you???
LOL!

Anyway, happy reading! Thank you so much for making me happy today! I don't know how, but reading your comment made me happy :)
*grins*
rain is good, but not good too if it brings floods.

Be safe!

atheeva aida said...

how can one find johnny on this planet...?


I desire you!