Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy!

Lala! I'm super happy now coz I've managed to write a nice fanfic! Well, I like what I wrote, so there! :p

I used to love writing, but after school, I just didn't have any inspiration to write. Now that I have some "characters" in my mind, I get to let my imagination run wild and make my characters do silly things again! Wahaha! I'm crazy, am I not?

Oh! I decided to register on twitter and see what's all the hype about twittering. Did that, and I still think Facebook is better. Well, there are plenty of things to do on FB.... And I'm following NajibRazak.. Haha! It's kinda cute to know what the prime minister is doing, don't you think so? I feel important... heh!

Cheers!!

Eilyn and Shirls are coming back this year!!! Yay yay yay!!! I can't wait to see my friends again!!

No comments: